|Couples Like GeCe
|For a couple to be like GeCe
- They need to fight a lot.
- They are friends sometimes.
- They compliment each other, but not in public.
- They give each other backhanded compliments.
- They insult each other.
- They make fun of one-another.
- They care about each other's well-being.
- They tease each other to the point of annoyance.
- They have similar hair colours (Blonde and Red).
These are couples/pairings in television, movies, etc., that have a relationship similar to Gunther Hessenheffer and CeCe Jones.
- Carly/Freddie from iCarly
- Robbie/Cat from Victorious
- Mindy/Josh from Drake & Josh
- Kendall/Jo from Big Time Rush
- Quinn/Logan from Zoey 101
- Lilly/Oliver from Hannah Montana
- Zack/Maya from The Suite Life Series
- Hyde/Jackie from That '70s Show
- Fletcher/Chyna from A.N.T Farm
- Ned/Moze from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Gabe/Jo from Good Luck Charlie
- Sonny/Chad from Sonny With a Chance
- Trish/Dez from Austin and Ally
- Dan/Blair from Gossip Girl
- Joe/Mel from Melissa & Joey
- Damon/Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries
- Puck/Rachel from Glee
- Roman/Lennox from Melissa & Joey
- Logan/Veronica from Veronica Mars
- Beck/Jade from Victorious
- Sebastian/Santana from Glee
- Tawni/Grady from Sonny With a Chance
- Sheldon/Penny from The Big Bang Theory
- Tawni/Nico from Sonny With a Chance
- Patricia/Eddie from House of Anubis
- Raven/BB from Teen Titans
- Courtney/Duncan from Total Drama
- Heather/Alejandro from Total Drama
- Jimmy/Cindy from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Zuko/Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Fred/Daphne from Scooby Doo
- Bloom/Sky from Winx Club
- Candace/Jeremy from Phineas and Ferb
- Ron/Hermione from Harry Potter
- Benedick/Beatrice from William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing
- James/Lily from Harry Potter
- Ray/Stella from Lemonade Mouth
- John Bender/Claire Standish from The Breakfast Club
- Pat/Tiffany from Silver Linings Playbook